Ooey gooey healthier-for-you vegan cookies! So much yum!
- ⅔ cup oats
- 1 cup medjool dates (soaked in warm water for 10 mins)
- ¼ cup raw cacao nibs
- 1 TBSP Decadent Blend chia, maca, and flaxseed blend
- 3 TBSP creamy peanut or almond butter
- dash of cinnamon
- dash of sea salt
- Soak dates for 10 minutes in warm water, then remove pits and place in food processor. Blend for 30 secs.
- Add the remaining ingredients, then blend well until dough forms.
- Roll dough into small balls, flatten, and form into cookies.
- Makes about ~5-8 cookies depending on size of cookies.
- Also can roll into small bliss balls.
These cookies can be made in a fly — just pulse the ingredient together in a food processor then form into flat cookies ðŸ™‚ Let set in the fridge before eating!
Enjoy with an ice cold glass of creamy almond milk…need a homemade version? Click here.
Enjoy these bad boys whenever those naughty food cravings hit!Â