Here is the recipe for the 2nd dip I made for Elli Quark’s Eat Clean Showdown!
Firery Sirarcha Tomato & Chikpea Dip
Recipe type: dip
- 2 containers plain Elli Quark (or plain greek yogurt)
- ½ can organic diced tomatoes
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1 TBSP olive oil
- 2 cups (or 1 lb bag) of chickpeas
- ½ cup low-fat Monterey jack cheese
- 1-2 TBSP sirarcha sauce (+ 1 more for drizzle on top)
- desired amount of red pepper flakes for topping
- sea salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- Blend all ingredients in a high powered food processor until well mixed.
- If too thin, add in more beans or cheese.
- Drizzle with sirarcha, desired seasonings, and red pepper flakes on top.
- Serve immediately with tortilla chips, pita chips, pretzels, baked artichoke chips, etc!