I woke up after a night out sooo hungry for something super delish for breakfast and had like zero food to eat. Ya know that feeling?
These would also be perfect as a post workout snack!
Ooey Gooey Banana Bites♡
Author: The G-Free RD
Recipe type: snacks, breakfast
If you're bored of the usual peanut butter banana toast combo, try something fun and sweet like these banana bites! Perfect to satisfy your sweet tooth in a healthy, protein-packed way.
- 1 ripe banana, cut into 4 slivers
- 2 TBSP almond butter of choice (I used Justin's Maple Almond Butter)
- 1 TBSP chia seeds
- handful of small coated date pieces (or can used pitted dates and chop them into small pieces)
- Slice banana lengthwise and then in half.
- Spread almond butter on top of each slice.
- Sprinkle chia seeds and date pieces on top.