There’s a new wholesome snack company around and they want you to…
STOP EATING CRAP!
and I completely agree.
Rawxies is a company that makes gluten-free, dairy-free, soy-free, low GI, vegan cookies that are deliciously wholesome, energizing, and completely healthy. AKA the perfect snack when you’re craving something sinful but want real food, not junk. I jumped the gun when I heard about these and went ahead and bought a whole box (FREE SHIPPING people! No minimum order for it either…oh boy.) They contain no added or artificial sugars as they are only sweetened with fruit or organic palm sugar. They also come in the CUTEST heart shapes, so what’s not to love!?! Each packet is roughly around 170 calories (depending on which flavor) for the two heart pieces in each wrapper. The newest packages contain just one larger heart, at about 130 calories. ♥
Right now they come in these 6 different incredible flavors:
♡ Mocha Almond
-a perfect blend of GF oat flour, almonds, organic dates, coffee extract, raw cacao powder, raw cacao nibs, wild-crafted vanilla, and pink Himalayan salt.
↑ PERF ADDED TO BREAKFAST ↑
♡ Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
-a perfect blend of gluten free oat flour, organic sunflower seeds, almonds, organic coconut, organic dates, organic palm sugar, organic chocolate drops(organic chocolate liquor, organic raw cane sugar, organic cocoa butter,organic cacao powder), organic cinnamon, organic vanilla, pink himalayan salt.
↑ MY FAVE ↑
♡ Cranberry Pecan
-a perfect blend of gluten free oat flour, organic sunflower seeds, almonds, organic coconut, organic dates, organic palm sugar, organic cranberries (organic sugar,organic sunflower oil), pecans, organic cinnamon, organic vanilla, pink himalayan salt.
♡ Lemon Poppy Seed
-a perfect blend of GF oat flour, almonds, organic dates, organic lemon juice, organic coconut, organic palm sugar, organic poppy seeds, wild-crafted vanilla, lemon EO, and pink Himalayan salt.
♡ Mint Chocolate Chip
-a perfect blend of GF oat flour, almonds, organic dates, organic palm sugar, organic coconut, organic cacao powder, organic cacao nibs, wild-crafted vanilla, peppermint EO, and pink Himalayan salt.
♡ Banana Nut Bread
-a perfect blend of GF oat flour, organic banana, organic dates, almonds, organic palm sugar, organic coconut, walnuts, organic cinnamon, wild-crafted vanilla, and pink Himalayan salt.
↑ WARM IT UP FOR A TRUE BANANA BREAD-LIKE EXPERIENCE↑mocha almond deliciousness ^
Sooo…what is this “wild-crafted vanilla” and why is it different than regular vanilla extract?
According to their website, “There’s a reason very few companies use such a product, because it’s extremely expensive! Callie (The CEO) always jokes that if there is a fire, she’s grabbing the vanilla and running! Wildcrafted vanilla is the most wonderful and authentic vanilla available. The vanilla orchid is grown on the islands of the South Pacific, where the vanilla “bean” is harvested from the flower by hand. After curing in the sun for days, the vanilla is ground into a find powder and packaged in a certified organic facility. Ground vanilla is a potent antioxidant!” <—–sounds good to me! I ♡ for my vanilla to be the BEST!
So why are these a perfect snack or guilt-free treat?
- the gluten free oats are whole grain and keep your blood sugar levels steady, as well as provide fiber to keep you full and happy!
- No excess added sugar or unneeded binders, only natural sugar from fruit like bananas, cranberries, dates or organic palm sugar.
- Provides healthy fats from coconut, walnuts, sunflower seeds, or almonds.
- Vitamins and minerals from cacao nibs and cacao powder to give you the chocolate flavor, without the addition of excess sugar or fat from added milk/cream.
- Cinnamon adds flavor and also acts as an anti-inflammatory and stabilizes blood sugar.
- They come in the perfect serving size so you have a filling, tasty, and healthy snack for only around 130 calories. Perfect for ensuring adequate portion size and easy to take on the go!
- ALL flavors are dairy-free, soy-free, and gluten-free so everyone, even those with food allergies can enjoy them without worry!
Check them out via social media here:
Want to make these treats even tastier? Top them with my healthy coconut cake batter flavored icing!