Easy Trio Bean Dish ♡
- 1 can cannelloni beans
- 1 can chickpeas
- 1 can red kidney beans
- 3 celery stalks, chopped
- ½ red onion, chopped
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 3 TBSP lemon juice
- 1 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 tsp salt and pepper or more if needed
- 1 TBSP rosemary, chopped
- In a large bowl, mix together all 3 types of beans, rinsed and dried, plus the celery and onion.
- In a small bowl, whisk together lemon juice, oil, salt, and pepper.
- Pour the lemon oil dressing over the bean mixture and mix well.
- Top with fresh parsley and rosemary, and mix to combine.
- Serve immediately and store leftovers in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 4-5 days.
Beans are SUCH great source of fiber, protein, and iron. Replace one meat-dish a week with a plant-based protein to be healthier, as well as to help the environment. This dish may seem to be a summer-y dish, but trust me it works all year round! It is perfect paired with some pasta, a glass of white wine, and a side of broccoli or any other green veggie.