Ahhh…peanut butter and jelly. The childhood favorite. Nothing goes better together (except maybe chocolate and peanut butter 😉 ). These super comforting oats are filled with only wholesome ingredients-no added sugar or packaged jelly. Just goodness from the earth!
Oats are always a good idea for breakfast. They’re quick to make, warm and comforting, easy to manipulate into any creative flavor combo you want, and totally good for you. The fiber keeps you satisfied for hours!
- ¼ cup quick rolled oats (certified gluten-free if needed)
- ½ cup almond milk (unsweetened)
- 1.5 TBSP almond butter, warmed
- ¼ cup fresh strawberries (the riper, the better), chopped
- 1 TBSP chia seeds
- a few drops of liquid stevia
- dash of cinnamon
- Add all ingredients except almond butter into a bowl and microwave for 2 minutes.
- Let cool, stir, and drizzle warmed almond butter on top.