This fresh, summery salad pairs perfectly with almost any accompaniment! The best healthy side dish for a summer barbecue, porch dinner, or quick weeknight meal.
- 4 cups fresh kale
- 1/4 cup blackberries
- 2 TBSP goat cheese
- 1 medium cucumber, chopped
- 2 roma tomatoes, chopped
- handful micro greens
- 1/2 TBSP olive oil
- sea salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- 1 TBSP balsamic reduction
- In a medium sized bowl, add washed kale and massage kale with olive oil.
- Chop cucumber and tomatoes into small pieces, add to bowl with kale.
- Add blackberries, crumbled goat cheese, and micro greens.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste.
- Drizzle with balsamic and serve!
- Category: Salad