This delicious and super easy mash is from the Oh She Glows app, the most amazing vegan recipe bundle! Packed with vitamin A and fiber, and super delicious, this is the perfect healthy comfort food makeover!
- 2 medium sweet potatoes, peeled and diced
- 2 medium carrots, diced
- 1 medium cauliflower head, cut into florets
- 1 TBSP olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2–3 TBSP vegan butter
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- black pepper, to taste
- optional toppings: roasted and salted pumpkin seeds
- Add sweet potatoes, carrots, and cauliflower to a large pot of boiling water. Cook for ~12-14 minutes until tender and soft.
- As vegetables are cooking, roast garlic in a saute pan with the olive oil for a few minutes until browning.
- Once vegetables have cooked, drain and let cool for a minute or two.
- Add roasted garlic, butter, salt, pepper, and vegetables to a food processor and blend until smooth and whipped.
- Top with pumpkin seeds if desired.
- Serve and enjoy immediately!