This simply amazing recipe from the recipe book “Eaternity: More Than 150 Deliciously Easy Vegan Recipes” is so addictive I had to share it! Popable, crunchy, savory cauliflower popcorn with a cheesy taste without the dairy!
- 2 heads cheddar cauliflower (or regular)
- 1/4 cup plus 2 TBSP nutritional yeast
- 2 TBSP olive oil or coconut oil
- 1 tsp italian seasoning
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp onion powder
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- pinch of cayenne powder
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Line 2 baking sheets with aluminum foil.
- Wash and chop cauliflower into bite size pieces.
- Add cauliflower florets to large bowl and toss with olive oil, nutritional yeast, and seasonings.
- Spread onto baking sheets and bake for 40 minutes, tossing every 10-15 minutes.
- They should be dark, caramelized, and crispy when done.
- Category: Side dish