Chocolate Avocado Truffles with Cinnamon Matcha Coating
An easy, decadent, healthier dessert.
These Chocolate Avocado Truffles with Cinnamon Matcha Coating are so fun to make, and SO EASY, too! They require using only 4-5 simple, main ingredients. And can be customizable, too!
These easy Chocolate Avocado Truffles with Cinnamon Matcha Coating are a simple, nourishing dessert that can be made with only a few ingredients! Rich, decadent, and SO easy to make!
- 1/2–2/3 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1 large avocado
- 2 TBSP cashew butter (or any creamy nut butter)
- 2 TBSP coconut flour (or any alternate flour)
- pinch of sea salt
- 1 TBSP cinnamon
- 1 TBSP coconut sugar
- 1 TBSP matcha green tea powder
- Add dark chocolate chips to a microwavable-safe bowl and microwave to melt, stirring frequently.
- Add avocado to a small bowl and mash until smooth and pureed.
- Once chocolate is melted, pour avocado into chocolate mixture. Add cashew butter and coconut flour and mix until smooth and blended. Sprinkle with sea salt.
- Let mixture chill in freezer for 10 minutes, or until mixture is able to be handled.
- While mixture is chilling, add cinnamon, coconut sugar, and matcha to a small bowl.
- Form mixture into bite-sized balls, and roll/coat into cinnamon/sugar/matcha mixture. Coat evenly and set aside onto a plate or baking dish. Repeat until all mixture is used.
- Store truffles in fridge and enjoy!
Keywords: Chocolate Avocado Truffles, vegan truffles, healthy chocolate truffle balls