These easy Chocolate Avocado Truffles with Cinnamon Matcha Coating are a simple, nourishing dessert that can be made with only a few ingredients! Rich, decadent, and SO easy to make!
- 1/2–2/3 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1 large avocado
- 2 TBSP cashew butter (or any creamy nut butter)
- 2 TBSP coconut flour (or any alternate flour)
- pinch of sea salt
- 1 TBSP cinnamon
- 1 TBSP coconut sugar
- 1 TBSP matcha green tea powder
- Add dark chocolate chips to a microwavable-safe bowl and microwave to melt, stirring frequently.
- Add avocado to a small bowl and mash until smooth and pureed.
- Once chocolate is melted, pour avocado into chocolate mixture. Add cashew butter and coconut flour and mix until smooth and blended. Sprinkle with sea salt.
- Let mixture chill in freezer for 10 minutes, or until mixture is able to be handled.
- While mixture is chilling, add cinnamon, coconut sugar, and matcha to a small bowl.
- Form mixture into bite-sized balls, and roll/coat into cinnamon/sugar/matcha mixture. Coat evenly and set aside onto a plate or baking dish. Repeat until all mixture is used.
- Store truffles in fridge and enjoy!
Keywords: Chocolate Avocado Truffles, vegan truffles, healthy chocolate truffle balls