Fresh, colorful, nourishing veggie egg muffins are the perfect way to get your veggies in at breakfast! Meal prep once and enjoy all week long. Freezer friendly, too!
- 8 large eggs
- 1 bell pepper, diced
- 1 bunch spinach, diced
- 1/2 cup diced cherry tomatoes
- 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 handful fresh parsley
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1/4 tsp dried italian herbs
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and lightly spray a standard 12-cup muffin tin with olive oil or nonstick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, whisk eggs together.
- Add diced bell pepper, spinach, cheese, tomatoes and fresh parsley to the eggs and continue to mix.
- Season with salt, pepper, and italian herbs.
- Slowly and evenly pour egg mixture into each muffin tin, filling about 3/4 full.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until top is no longer liquid and eggs are set.
- Let cool and enjoy!
Keywords: vegetarian egg muffins, veggie egg muffins, meal prep egg frittatas