Creamy Berry Pitaya Smoothie Bowl
A refreshing, delicious morning meal topped with all the fun toppings!
My body continually craves fresh, hydrating fruits all summer long. Whether it’s crisp strawberries, juicy peaches, or creamy kiwis, I can never get enough fresh fruit. Plus, fruit is packed with vitamins and minerals, and fiber, too! Healthy bursts of deliciousness that make your body feel good. Try this creamy smoothie bowl for a punch of sweet, dreamy flavor to fuel you all morning long.
A creamy, nutrient-packed smoothie bowl to keep you fueled and refreshed and ready to start your day! Balanced with healthy fats and protein from hemp seeds, peanut butter, and avocado. Top yours with any crunchy, fun flavorful toppings you desire!
- 1 package frozen pitaya (dragonfruit) (such as Pitaya Plus)
- 1/2 banana, frozen
- 1 large handful frozen berries
- 1 large handful frozen spinach
- 1/4 avocado
- 1 TBSP peanut butter (or any nut butter)
- 1 TBSP hemp seeds
- dash of cinnamon
- dash of vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup or less of milk of choice for blending (start with less, and add more if needed – you want a thick consistency!)
- toppings of choice! (any fruit, nuts, seeds, granola, coconut, etc.)
Add all ingredients except for toppings to a high-powered blender. Blend on high until thick, smooth, and creamy. You may have to scrape down the sides and continue to blend to get a thick consistency.
Pour into a bowl and top with toppings. Enjoy immediately!
Need a little more protein to stay satisfied? Try adding in vanilla protein powder – you may need to add a touch more liquid to blend.
Keywords: pitaya smoothie bowl, dragonfruit smoothie, berry pitaya smoothie bowl