Chunky, crunchy, sweet granola with smooth chocolate and freeze-fried raspberries. The perfect combo! Pair with milk, add to yogurt, or snack on its own for some delicious fuel.
- 4 cups rolled oats
- 2 cups finely chopped nuts (I used a mix of almonds and walnuts)
- 1/8 cup chia seeds
- 1/2 cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup regular cane sugar
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup raw cacao powder
- 1/2 cup maple syrup, warmed in microwave
- 1/3 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2–3 TBSP date syrup or honey
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1 cup freeze-dried raspberries, crushed
- additional flaky sea salt, for topping
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees and set aside a large baking sheet.
- In a large bowl, add all dry ingredients except freeze-fried raspberries and chocolate chips.
- In a separate medium bowl, add all wet ingredients and stir to mix.
- Pour wet ingredients into dry mixture, and mix with a wooden spoon until thoroughly combined.
- Carefully pour granola mixture onto baking sheet in a single layer. Bake for 20-25 minutes.
- Let cool, then add in chocolate chips and crushed freeze-fried berries.
- Enjoy! Store in an airtight container in a cool, dry place for up to 1 week.
*to make this recipe gluten free, ensure you use Certified GF Oats such as Bob’s Red Mill
*this recipe is vegan if omitting honey and using vegan chocolate chips
*to make granola CLUSTERS: once you pull out of the oven, DO NOT STIR or touch the granola. Let sit for awhile, then once completely cool, break into large clusters.
- Category: breakfast
- Method: Baking
Keywords: gluten free granola, chocolate granola, granola clusters, chocolate raspberry granola