This rich and satisfying vegan/gluten-free fudge is super easy to make, requiring minimal ingredients. Pop them into the food processor and into the fridge, and you have the most heavenly date and almond butter fudge ever! Perfect to keep in the freezer for when you’re in the mood for something sweet and delicious.
- 2 cups pitted Medjool dates
- 1 cup roasted almond butter
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- Dash of sea salt
- 1–2 TBSP sesame seeds for topping
- (other topping ideas: raw cacao nibs, cinnamon, coconut flakes, hemp seeds, freeze-dried berries, etc.)
- Add all ingredients except sesame seeds to a high powered food processor, blending until a thick, smooth paste forms.
- Line an 8 x 8 baking dish with parchment paper.
- Spread fudge mixture into dish spreading evenly.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour before cutting into small squares and serving cold.
- Can store in fridge for up to 1 week and in the freezer for up to 1 month.
- Category: Dessert
- Cuisine: Vegan