Sometimes I just crave a delicious homemade treat. And what’s best about this dessert? It’s made with only THREE common pantry items, and you can make them even fancier by dipping in homemade chocolate. A win-win!
These cookies are delicious, quick, creamy, decadent, and oh-so-peanut-buttery.
I love keeping these cookies on hand for whenever I want a healthy dessert. They store great in both the fridge and the freezer!
These vegan cookies are SO quick & easy to make, and they taste so decadent! Perfect to keep on hand anytime a sugar craving hits.
For the cookies:
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup creamy organic peanut butter
- pinch of sea salt
- 3/4 cup pitted dates (or about 5–6 dates)
For the chocolate:
- 3 TBSP melted coconut oil
- 3 TBSP raw cacao powder
- dash of sea salt
- dash of cinnamon
- 2–3 TBSP maple syrup or sweetener of choice
- To make the cookies, blend together all ingredients for the cookies in a food processor. Process on high until blended and a dough forms.
- Divide dough into bite-sized balls, and place on parchment lined baking sheet. Using a fork, make a cross hatch on top of each cookie.
- To make the optional chocolate, melt the coconut oil in a small bowl and stir in cacao powder, maple syrup, and sea salt. Whisk until smooth and creamy. Dip cookies one by one in chocolate and place back on baking sheet.
- Store in fridge or freezer!
- Serving Size: 1 cookie
- Calories: 160
- Sugar: 8
- Fat: 10
- Saturated Fat: 4
- Carbohydrates: 15
- Fiber: 3
- Protein: 4
I just love no-bake desserts. I’m not the best at baking – I honestly hate following recipes word for word so I do much better with general cooking where I can put my own flair into it and not ruin things completely, haha! So these cookies make it simple to throw them together in a flash.