A super easy no-bake pumpkin pie that’s delicious, decadent, and healthy! Plant-based and gluten-free, this pie will please everyone’s palate!
For the Crust
- 1 cup raw walnuts
- 1/2 sacha inchi (can sub almonds)
- 2/3 cup chopped dates
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
For the Pie Filling
- 1 1/2 raw cashews (soaked and drained overnight)
- 1/3 cup maple syrup or date syrup
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- dash of sea salt
- 1 can pureed pumpkin
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- raw walnuts, for topping
- In a food processor, process the walnuts and sacha inchi into a coarse meal. Add the dates and sea salt and continue to process until combined and a sticky dough-like texture is formed.
- Press the mixture evenly into a springform pan sprayed with coconut oil. Set in freezer to set while you prepare the filling.
- In a food processor or high-powered blender, add the soaked and drained cashews, maple syrup, lemon juice, vanilla extract, and sea salt. Blend on high until a smooth filling is formed (this may take more than a minute or two).
- Spoon only 1/3 of the mixture evenly over top the crust, spreading evenly to cover. Set aside.
- Add the can of pumpkin puree, cinnamon, nutmeg, and pumpkin pie spice to the remaining cashew blend, and blend on high until mixed.
- Pour mixture over the top of the pie, spreading evenly. Top with walnuts.
- Let sit in freezer for at least 2-3 hours before serving. Take out ~ 10 minutes before enjoying for the perfect consistency.