Wow any crowd with a beautiful and delicious charcuterie board! Meat, cheese, fruits, veggies, and nuts to please ALL eaters!
Meat & Cheese
- 6 oz brie (or other soft cheese)
- 6 oz asiago (or other hard cheese)
- 4–6 oz prosciutto
- 4–6 oz salami
Fruit & Veggies
- 1/4 cup fresh blueberries
- 1/4 cup fresh whole strawberries
- 1 medium cucumber, sliced
- 1/2 cup dried figs (or dates, dried apricots, etc.)
Nuts & Other
- 1 cup Maple Candied Walnuts (see below)
- handful of raw nuts of choice (pistachios, almond, pecans…)
- crackers of choice
- 1 cup green olives
- Choose a cheese board to top with charcuterie. First, add olives to a small dish in the middle.
- Assemble cheese onto the board, then add in fruit and crackers.
- Next, roll up prosciutto and add to the board, as well as the salami.
- Add remaining items to fill in and garnish with rosemary or mint. Serve immediately!
*double the recipe if you’re serving more than just a few people!
- Category: Appetizer
Keywords: holiday appetizer charcuterie board