These Maple Candied Walnuts are the perfect salty/sweet addition to your charcuterie board. They also make a great holiday gift for family and friends!
- 2 cups raw walnuts
- 1 TBSP butter
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- dash of cinnamon
- pinch of salt
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Line baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- Melt butter in a saucepan. Next, add maple syrup, vanilla, cinnamon, and salt and simmer for 3 minutes. It should start to bubble and foam.
- Add walnuts to mixture and stir to coat. Let simmer for 2 or 3 additional minutes.
- Pour walnuts onto baking sheet and bake for about 10 minutes.
- Once done, set to cool for about 30 minutes.
- Category: Appetizier
Keywords: maple candied walnuts