Holy brownies, yall.
These gluten-free brownies are made using Hearthy Foods sweet potato flour, packed with fiber, Vitamin A, and complex carbs. The perfect gluten-free flour to add extra nutrients into your favorite baked goods.
And drizzled with Justin’s Chocolate Hazelnut Butter on top? YES PLEASE. If anyone else is a chocoholic like me, then you’re set with these brownies. Made with a bar of dark chocolate AND cacao powder, there is extra chocolate goodness inside.
gooey, delicious, and uber chocolately.
- 1/3 cup Hearthy Foods Sweet Potato Flour
- 2/3 cup Gluten Free All Purpose Baking Flour (or alternative flour such as oat flour)
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 bar dark chocolate (70% cacao or higher)
- 5–6 medjool dates (no pit)
- 1/2 cup coconut oil, melted
- 3 eggs
- 1–2 TBSP chocolate Fairlife or Almond Milk (optional – adds creaminess)
- 1 TBSP raw cacao powder
- 1 TBSP maple syrup or honey
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease square brownie baking pan and set aside.
- In a food processor, add flours, dark chocolate bar (broken into pieces), baking soda, salt, cinnamon, and vanilla. Blend on high until mixed well.
- Next, add in all remaining ingredients except the chocolate hazelnut butter.
- Blend on high until smooth batter forms.
- Pour batter into greased pan, and bake for about 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Once cool, cut into small squares.
- Drizzle with softened chocolate hazelnut butter and enjoy!
- Category: Dessert
You would NEVER guess there’s a vegetable in these. Straight sweet potato flour blends in perfectly with the other ingredients. And what’s even better? Natural sweetness from just a touch of maple syrup and dates, which come packed with vitamin and fiber. Enjoy these babies and tag @rd__licious if you make them!