These easy-peasy rice krispy treats are so delicious with a kick of cocoa and coffee bean, they will make your taste buds scream! The perfect dessert to please everyone-they are gluten free, soy-free, nut-free, and vegan. The best recipe to make last minute as they only take a few minutes to make!
- 1 box of Erewhon brown rice crisp cereal
- 1 4.5 oz bag of Espresso Bean “Smashmallow” marshmallows
- 1 4.5oz bag of Mint Choc Chip “Smashmallow” marshmallows
- 1.5 tsp raw cacao powder
- 3 TBSP Earth Balance vegan soy-free butter
- pinch of sea salt
- Melt butter in a large pot on stovetop. Add in marshmallows and cacao powder and stir until mixture is combined and melted thoroughly.
- Stir brown rice crisps into butter mixture in pot and mix well until rice krispies are formed.
- Add mixture to buttered pan evenly. Sprinkle with a dash of sea salt on top.
- Let sit in refrigerator until cooled. Cut into fun shapes and enjoy!
Marshmallows can be found here: https://smashmallow.com/shop/
- Category: Dessert