Ready for these copycat Bark Thins?? You’ll LOVE this super easy sweet & salty treat!
These take only 5 minutes to whip together, plus 30 minutes of hardening in the freezer. Have a fun & delicious snack or treat ASAP! These are so delicious, the whole family will be devouring them. If you love BarkThins, you’ll love these Homemade Dark Chocolate Pretzel Bark!
Crispy, crunchy, sweet, salty, savory. My favorite combo!
And what’s even better? All you really need are two ingredients: a bag of dark chocolate chips and some pretzels to make this easy snack or treat.Print
If you love Bark Thins, you’ll love these super simple Homemade Dark Chocolate Pretzel Bark! Minimal ingredients, and made in no time! Salty, sweet, and delicious.
- 1 bag of dark chocolate chips (~12 oz.)
- 1 cup pretzels, chopped
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp sea salt (or more per taste)
- Crush pretzels into smaller pieces (but not completely crushed) and set aside.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Melt chocolate chips in a large bowl in the microwave or with a broiler, stirring frequently and done in batches to avoid burning. I usually microwave in 30 sec- 1 minute intervals and stir frequently!
- Pour in pretzels, sea salt, and vanilla extract into the chocolate and mix well.
- Pour chocolate batter onto parchment paper, and smooth out with a spoon or soft spatula, until even and desired thickness.
- Sprinkle with additional sea salt if desired and add baking sheet to freezer to set for at least 30 minutes.
- Once hardened, take out of freezer and cut into pieces for bark. Enjoy!
- Keep in the fridge or freezer upon storage.
Get creative with add-ins! Try almonds, walnuts, M&Ms, crushed Oreos, goji berries, you name it!
- Category: Dessert
Keywords: homemade barkthins chocolate pretzel bark snack
These are a hit with kids…let them help by having fun with the pretzels – add them to a ziploc bag and let them play with crushing them!
I love to pack these for an afternoon snack for work days! How will you enjoy your Homemade Dark Chocolate Pretzel Bark?