If you love Bark Thins, you’ll love these super simple Homemade Dark Chocolate Pretzel Bark! Minimal ingredients, and made in no time! Salty, sweet, and delicious.
- 1 bag of dark chocolate chips (~12 oz.)
- 1 cup pretzels, chopped
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp sea salt (or more per taste)
- Crush pretzels into smaller pieces (but not completely crushed) and set aside.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Melt chocolate chips in a large bowl in the microwave or with a broiler, stirring frequently and done in batches to avoid burning. I usually microwave in 30 sec- 1 minute intervals and stir frequently!
- Pour in pretzels, sea salt, and vanilla extract into the chocolate and mix well.
- Pour chocolate batter onto parchment paper, and smooth out with a spoon or soft spatula, until even and desired thickness.
- Sprinkle with additional sea salt if desired and add baking sheet to freezer to set for at least 30 minutes.
- Once hardened, take out of freezer and cut into pieces for bark. Enjoy!
- Keep in the fridge or freezer upon storage.
Get creative with add-ins! Try almonds, walnuts, M&Ms, crushed Oreos, goji berries, you name it!
- Category: Dessert
Keywords: homemade barkthins chocolate pretzel bark snack