A simple, nutrient-packed smoothie made for busy mornings when you need delicious & quick fuel. Plant-based fiber, omega-3s, healthy fats, and protein make this smoothie a nutrient powerhouse! Save even more time by adding all ingredients to a large ziploc bag the night before and sticking it in the freezer.
- 1/2 cup frozen mixed berries
- 1/3 banana (frozen or fresh)
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 Blender Bomb of choice (I used Aloe Collagen)
- 1 handful spinach or kale
- 1/2–1 tsp powdered adaptogens such as rhodiola or ashwaganda (optional)
- Unsweetened almond milk to blend
- Optional toppings: shredded coconut, rose petals, hemp seeds
Blend all ingredients in a high-speed blender until smooth and creamy. Enjoy immediately!