Ready for the simplest breakfast idea ever?
No Bake PB Oat Goji Breakfast Cookies
A delicious blend of creamy nut butter, high-fiber oats, crunchy dried goji berries, and sweet honey. Made in just 5 minutes and perfect for on the go!
I love these because not only are they super easy, but they’re also so customizable – try any nut butter you like (almond butter, peanut butter, cashew butter), try swapping out honey for maple syrup, any seeds you like (hemp, chia, flax), plus some fun add-ins (coconut, freeze-dried strawberries, raisins, chocolate chips). The possibilities are endless!
This recipe is the easiest, tastiest breakfast recipe when you need to eat on the go. Balanced with complex carbs, protein, and healthy fats to keep you fueled all morning!
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter (or any nut butter)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2–3 TBSP honey
- pinch of sea salt
- dash of cinnamon
- 2–3 TBSP hemp seeds
- 3 TBSP dried goji berries
- 3/4 cup oats
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, add peanut butter, honey, and vanilla. Microwave for 30 secs, then stir to mix.
- Add all remaining ingredients to PB honey mixture and stir until well combined.
- Add ~1TBSP+ dough to palm and roll into a ball. Add to baking sheet and lightly flatten.
- Repeat for all remaining dough. Makes about 1 dozen cookies.
- Place baking sheet with cookies into fridge to set for at least 1 hour.
- Store cookies in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 7 days.
*can also sub hemp seeds with chia seeds
- Category: breakfast
- Method: no make
Keywords: no bake peanut butter oat cookies, PB oat snacks, no make breakfast cookies
The dough should be wet and sticky enough to easily stick together to form a ball, but dry enough so that they remain firm.
My husband has been asking for these weekly – and they were his idea in the first place! He’s been prioritizing trying to make healthier choices and he has always struggled with getting breakfast in. These are the perfect solution – they’re tasty, SUPER easy, you can take them on the go, and they’re balanced with carbs, protein, and fat to fuel you all morning long. A total win-win in my book!