This recipe is the easiest, tastiest breakfast recipe when you need to eat on the go. Balanced with complex carbs, protein, and healthy fats to keep you fueled all morning!
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter (or any nut butter)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2–3 TBSP honey
- pinch of sea salt
- dash of cinnamon
- 2–3 TBSP hemp seeds
- 3 TBSP dried goji berries
- 3/4 cup oats
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, add peanut butter, honey, and vanilla. Microwave for 30 secs, then stir to mix.
- Add all remaining ingredients to PB honey mixture and stir until well combined.
- Add ~1TBSP+ dough to palm and roll into a ball. Add to baking sheet and lightly flatten.
- Repeat for all remaining dough. Makes about 1 dozen cookies.
- Place baking sheet with cookies into fridge to set for at least 1 hour.
- Store cookies in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 7 days.
*can also sub hemp seeds with chia seeds
- Category: breakfast
- Method: no make
Keywords: no bake peanut butter oat cookies, PB oat snacks, no make breakfast cookies