A colorful, nourishing spring salad made from fresh spring ingredients! Bright, healthy, & energizing, paired with a simple champagne vinaigrette. You’ll crave this freshness during those warm spring and summer days!
For the salad:
- 5+ cups fresh mixed lettuces (bibb, romaine, butter, etc.) –bonus points if you got yours from your garden like I did! 😉
- 1 head radicchio, sliced thin
- 1 avocado, diced
- 1/3 cup pomegranate seeds
- 1–2 large cucumbers, diced
- 4–5 medium radishes, sliced thin
- 1 bunch fresh mint
- 1 bunch fresh dill, chopped
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 tsp fresh black pepper
For the Dressing:
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1–2 TBSP champagne vinegar
- juice of 1 lemon
- 1 small shallot, finely diced
- 1 tsp honey
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- salt & black pepper, to taste
- Wash, chop, and dice your salad ingredients. Add lettuce, radicchio, avocado, pomegranate seeds, cucumber, radishes, mint, and dill to a large salad bowl. Toss. Sprinkle with salt and pepper and continue to toss.
- Whisk together all ingredients for the vinaigrette in a small bowl. Drizzle over salad upon serving. Enjoy immediately!
Keywords: spring salad, nourishing salad, vegan salad, refreshing green salad