These dark chocolate chunk flavored quest-like protein bars are gluten free, vegan, and full of muscle-building protein and filling fiber. Eat these as a delicious on-the-go snack! You can even make them into smaller pieces for bite-sized healthy protein dessert balls. 🙂
- Heat the syrup in a saucepan on medium heat until it starts to bubble.
- Once it starts bubbling, remove from heat and immediately stir in protein powder, cacao coconut butter, raw cacao powder, sea salt, and stevia.
- Mix until blended well.
- Let cool, and fold in chocolate chips into mixture.
- Scoop dough into a small ziploc bag to form bar, or form in small square container.
- Cool in refrigerator to set, then store room temperature and enjoy!
- Category: protein bar
- Serving Size: 1 bar
- Calories: 290