These bite-sized energy balls are so good you won’t be able to stop after just one…Filled with peanut butter, chia seeds, oats, maple syrup, raw cacao powder, vanilla extract, and cinnamon. No added sugar or other ingredients! Super simple, delicious snacks to keep you going. (GF and Vegan option)
- 1 cup peanut butter (I used Nuts n’ More Birthday Cake flavored Peanut Butter–*noted this brand has added whey protein in it therefore it is not vegan. Use pure peanut butter for vegan option)
- 3 TSBP chia seeds
- 2 cups GF-certified rolled oats
- 1/3 cup sugar-free maple syrup (can use real maple syrup)
- dash cinnamon
- dash sea salt
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 TBSP raw cacao nibs
- 2 tsp raw cacao powder
- dash almond milk (*only add if mixture is too dry)
- Add all ingredients to a food processor and blend well until dough is formed.
- Roll dough into small bite-sized balls and set aside until all dough is used.
- If batter is too dry, add a small amount of almond milk to soften.
- Let set in fridge and enjoy!
- Category: Snacks