Warm, gooey, Pumpkin Spice Baked Oatmeal to make all your fall breakfast dreams come true! Made with delicious ingredients to keep you fueled all morning. The perfect meal prep recipe for on-the-go breakfast!
- 2 cups old fashioned rolled oats
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 1/2 cup almond milk (or milk of choice)
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp nutmeg
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 TBSP ground flax
- 1/4 cup creamy cashew or almond butter, warmed
- 1/4 cup pure maple syrup
- 1 TBSP coconut oil, melted
- 1/2 cup walnuts
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Spray 8 x 8 baking dish with non-stick spray.
- In a large bowl, mix together all dry ingredients: oats, baking powder, spices and salt, flax, and walnuts. Mix until combined
- Next, add in all wet ingredients: milk, pumpkin, nut butter, maple syrup, melted coconut oil, and vanilla extract. Mix well until evenly combined.
- Pour mixture evenly into spray baking dish. Sprinkle with additional chopped walnuts on top if desired.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean and edges are golden.
- But into squares and enjoy! Heat in the microwave morning of for an on-the-go breakfast. Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 5 days.
Easily made gluten free for Celiac if you use Certified GF Oats.
This recipe is vegan.
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: Baking
- Serving Size: 1/9 of recipe
Keywords: pumpkin spice, oatmeal, baked oats, meal prep oatmeal, pumpkin oats