- 1 large chilled watermelon, sliced and diced into bite-sized pieces
- 1/4 cup fresh organic mint, chopped
- 2.5 cups blueberries
- 1 cup crumbled feta cheese (more of less depending on your preference)
- 2–3 TBSP olive oil
- 2–3 TBSP lime juice
- dash of sea salt
- Chop watermelon into bite-sized pieces.
- Finely chop mint.
- Add 1/4 of the watermelon to a large bowl, then add 1/4 of the blueberries, 1/4 of the chopped mint, and 1/4 of the crumbled feta (this makes it easier to mix ingredients rather than tossing). Repeat with all ingredients until combined.
- Drizzle with olive oil and lime juice. Add a dash of sea salt.