A take on the classic Greek Salad. Packed with fiber-rich veggies, plant-based protein, and delicious feta! This salad is simple to throw together and will please everyone!
For the Salad:
- 1 container of romaine or mixed greens
- 1 can chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1 bell pepper, diced
- 1–2 large cucumbers, diced
- 1.5 cups chopped cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 red onion, diced
- 1 can black olives, sliced or whole
- 1 large handful of arugula microgreens (optional)
- 1 large handful chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 cup+ fresh feta, crumbled
For the Dressing:
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- juice of 1 lemon
- 2–3 TBSP red wine vinegar
- salt and black pepper, to taste
- 1 1/2 TBSP finely minced fresh parsley
- 1 garlic clove, finely minced
Add all salad ingredients into a large salad bowl.
Mix salad dressing ingredients in a small bowl and whisk until blended. Drizzle over salad and gently toss to coat.