These delicious stuffed portobello mushrooms caps are nutrient packed – filled with fiber, vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants. The perfect quick vegetarian meal when your pizza cravings arise. Guaranteed to please the whole family!
- 4 large portobello mushrooms
- 2 TBSP olive oil
- 1/4 tsp each salt and pepper
- 1/2 cup diced zucchini
- 4 TBSP pesto
- 1/2 cup diced cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 cup crumbled goat cheese
- small handful of chopped fresh basil for topping
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Place mushrooms cap side down on a baking sheet and brush with olive oil. Sprinkled with salt and pepper and bake for 5 minutes.
- Chop vegetables while mushroom caps are baking.
- Remove caps from oven and fill caps with all the remaining ingredients expect basil. Place back in oven on baking sheet and bake for 15 minutes.
- Top with fresh basil once done cooking and enjoy immediately!
- Serving Size: 2 mushrooms caps