This Summertime Peach Blackberry Salad is the ultimate refreshing, nourishing summer salad! Packed with light flavor, it includes bites of savory parmesan, crisp greens, sweet summer fruit, all drizzled with a lemon, honey, olive oil vinaigrette to make your taste buds sing.
For the Salad:
- 1 head radicchio, sliced thin
- 1 small fennel bulb, outer layer and core removed, sliced thin
- 2 cups arugula
- 2 cups red kale, chopped
- 2 large fresh peaches, sliced into half moons
- 1 cup blackberries
- 1/4 cup raw walnuts
- 1/4 cup raw pumpkin seeds
- 1/4 cup parsley, chopped
- freshly shaved parmesan
- cracked black pepper to taste
- sea salt to taste
For the Vinaigrette:
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 TBSP honey
- salt and pepper to taste
- Wash produce. Add arugula to a large bowl. Chop and slice kale, fennel, and radicchio and add to bowl. Next, add sliced peaches, blackberries, walnuts, and pumpkin seeds.
- Chop parsley and add to salad. Finish with desired amount of freshly shaved parmesan.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Whisk together dressing ingredients.
- Divide salad among 4 salad bowls and drizzle with dressing. Enjoy immediately!
Don’t be afraid to add enough dressing! The dressing helps to soften the tartness of the greens. Add more of less of each ingredients according to preference.
- Category: salad
Keywords: salad, peach salad, summer blackberry salad, stone fruit salad