- 2 large bunches kale
- 1 TBSP olive oil
- 1 tsp flaky sea salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 cup nutritional yeast
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- Tear kale off stem and rip into bite-sized pieces and add to a large bowl. Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Massage kale with hands until kale is soft.
- Sprinkle with lemon juice, garlic powder, and nutritional yeast, with more or less depending on taste preference.
- Continue to lightly massage and let sit for at least 10 minutes to soften until serving. Enjoy!
*the longer it sits the tastier it is! Massage for as long as you can to soften the kale.