These delicious, fluffy gluten-free matcha pancakes are a Sunday brunch dream. Easy to whip up, and even family approved! Antioxidant-rich and packed with nutrition.
- 2 eggs
- 2/3 cup vanilla almond milk (Califa farms is the brand I used)
- 1/4 cup melted coconut oil or vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2/3 cup almond flour
- 1/2 cup gluten-free all purpose flour
- 1 TBSP baking powder
- dash of salt
- 2 heaping TBSP matcha green tea powder
- The Coconut Cult coconut probiotic yogurt
- Pearlbutter Matcha Coconut Butter
- In a large bowl, mix or whisk together the eggs, milk, oil, sugar, and vanilla extract.
- Once mixed well, add in the flour, matcha powder, baking powder, and salt and continue to stir until a smooth batter forms.
- Spray a saute pan with oil spray or coconut oil and heat to medium heat.
- Measure small amounts of pancake batter onto pan and flip once bubbles start to pop up through the batter.
- Repeat until all batter is used.
- Let pancakes cool, then top with desired toppings. Yum!
- Category: Breakfast