These No Bake Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Bites are the perfect balanced snack to grab and take on the go. I love to pack a few of these for my work snacks during the week – a little bit gooey, sweet, and salty, these taste decadent!
- 1/2 cup raw cashews
- 1/2 cup rolled oats (gluten-free certified if needed)
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup date syrup (or agave/honey, etc.)
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- In a food processor, add all ingredients except chocolate chips and blend until a smooth dough forms.
- Be careful not to overprices, which could turn it into cashew butter.
- Once dough is formed, place into a separate bowl and fold in chocolate chips.
- Roll into individual bite sized balls and eat right away or store in the fridge or freezer.
- Category: dessert, snack