Zucchini Chocolate Chip Blondies – your new favorite baked good!
Soft, chewy, melty, deliciousness.
Healthy, delicious Zucchini Chocolate Chip Blondies are the ultimate dessert! Sweetened with maple syrup, dates, and chocolate chips and made with almond flour, which has a little extra protein and fiber. This will be your new favorite baked goodie!
- 1 medium zucchini, grated
- 3 TBSP coconut oil, melted
- 1/4 cup maple syrup or honey
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup creamy almond or cashew butter
- 1.5 cups almond flour
- 2 TBSP coconut flour
- 1/4 cup chopped medjool dates, pitted
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- pinch of sea salt
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
- date syrup for drizzling on top (optional)
- Add eggs, melted coconut oil, almond butter, vanilla extract, and maple syrup to a medium bowl and whisk until well blended.
- Add in zucchini, chopped dates, and dry ingredients into the wet mixture and continue to stir to mix well.
- Sprinkle mixture with cinnamon and sea salt and stir.
- Spray 9in x 9in baking dish with nonstick spray and pour mixture slowly and evenly into pan.
- Sprinkle top with chocolate chips and date syrup if desired.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes (+/- depending on your oven).
- Let cool and enjoy!
- Category: Baked Goods
Keywords: zucchini chocolate chip, blondies, gluten free blondies, healthy zucchini blondies
Zucchini adds fiber with no taste! A fun secret ingredient.
Don’t forget to add plenty of chocolate chips on top – the best part!
Want more recipes like this? Try these Addictive Pecan Pie Bars, too!