Healthy, delicious Zucchini Chocolate Chip Blondies are the ultimate dessert! Sweetened with maple syrup, dates, and chocolate chips and made with almond flour, which has a little extra protein and fiber. This will be your new favorite baked goodie!
- 1 medium zucchini, grated
- 3 TBSP coconut oil, melted
- 1/4 cup maple syrup or honey
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup creamy almond or cashew butter
- 1.5 cups almond flour
- 2 TBSP coconut flour
- 1/4 cup chopped medjool dates, pitted
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- pinch of sea salt
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
- date syrup for drizzling on top (optional)
- Add eggs, melted coconut oil, almond butter, vanilla extract, and maple syrup to a medium bowl and whisk until well blended.
- Add in zucchini, chopped dates, and dry ingredients into the wet mixture and continue to stir to mix well.
- Sprinkle mixture with cinnamon and sea salt and stir.
- Spray 9in x 9in baking dish with nonstick spray and pour mixture slowly and evenly into pan.
- Sprinkle top with chocolate chips and date syrup if desired.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes (+/- depending on your oven).
- Let cool and enjoy!
- Category: Baked Goods
Keywords: zucchini chocolate chip, blondies, gluten free blondies, healthy zucchini blondies